[My Photoshop Creation] My Lovely Angel Lightening Photo Manypict

Assalamu'alaikum there.. i'm sorry i just update manypict today..  because i'm busy with any problem.. hehehe.. but today i'll show you my photoshop creation and offer you to edit your photo with free.. and with it i can practice and produce more cool creation.. 
O.k. Look i use my sweety lovely angel photo for make it light and this is results :



Very beautiful woman in my life.. i love her so much..  

That's Rigt.. Friend if you like My Lightening Photo of Manypict creation you can request me with comment  in this topic, you can request it by reading more with click heading and go to full this page.. many thanks friends from coming to my site.. 




You can request me by coment in this topic.. and e-mail me your photo at many.pict@gmail.com 
thx for coming to my blog sweet blog..